Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pheasant Hunting

On October 25th I went to Paradise to a hunting club to go pheasant hunting. I couldn't decide wether I should go or not but, I finally decided to go hunting, and I am glad I did! Me and my dad woke up early and drove to Phil's house. Then Cody, Carson, Phil, my dad, and I loaded into the truck to head to Paradise we got there and we started hunting right away. We saw 7 birds, all roosters, but, we only got 6 of the ones we saw. I shot 2 of the 6 and had a lot of fun. Next time I wont be hesitant about not going.

5 comments:

Benji said...

That sounds really fun! Next time we go fishing will you be voting for a 4:00 AM departure time?

Jackson said...

Of course because the sooner the better!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fat Joe said...

It's too cold to fish.

Jackson said...

There's NO wrong time to discuss fishing matters!